- Discuss the case for customer service in education
- Discuss relationships with repeat customers
- Familiarize yourself with the "Service Excellence Model"
- Discuss methods for expressing "Willingness" in customer interactions
- Leveraging the power of "Empathy" with your customers
- What does it mean to deliver "Consistent" and reliable service?
- Expressing your "Aptitude" to exceed expectations with customers
- What does it mean to be "Responsive" to your customers needs?
- Completing tasks with "Efficiency" and professionalism
- Despite our best efforts, customers will get upset. In this module, you will learn how to reduce frustrations and improve relations with customers.
- Program review and summary
- Students will engage in 1 - 2 hours of self-paced study and exercises per week. Completed worksheets will be submitted to the course instructor for feedback and suggested improvements.
- We use the Moodle Learning Management System for all course work.
You will receive detailed instructions via email after your registration is confirmed. In the meantime, if you have any questions/concerns contact email@example.com or call 510-470-1085. Thank you!